Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming for Music Video - Finished

Today, Maya and I finished filming our music video. While it was a pretty tiring process, I feel like we got good clips. Maya and I believe our music video will turn out great. We have to edit it after break. As for the filming process, I mainly filmed while Maya acted. I was in some clips, but it was mainly Maya. We didn't like the idea of switching characters in a music video, but we also wanted to include each other. We mainly filmed at Maya's house.  Another location we had was the beach. We used Maya's road, bedroom, and kitchen.

We started off filming in the kitchen even though our first part of the video is on the beach. We did this so that we didn't have to keep going back and forth. We also planned to go to the beach at sunrise so we could not film that part at 8:00 P.M. In the kitchen we made the setting look like we were making cookies. We laid out eggs, flour, sprinkles, cookie dough, and a bowl to hold it all. We took a couple of takes. They varied from me alone, Maya alone, and both of us together. We did this so we could see which we liked better and if there should be another individual in this scene. From here we messed around with the dough to make it look like we were rolling the dough into balls to form cookies. 

After this we took shots containing me placing the pan in the oven, checking on it, and me taking it out of the oven. From here we decided I would be in these shots so it stays even for this scene. After the cookies cooled down, I ate one and threw the Santa hat at the screen so i could use it for transition. In the next shot I took the the hat and put it on. After this, Maya and I took the shots at the beach before sunrise. We took a couple of Maya walking towards the water and back. When the sun was rising, we took some more, and we placed the hearts in the water and let it wash away. We picked up the hearts after because we did not want to pollute the water. From here, we went home and took shots of Maya in her bed. She cuddled with her dog as a "true lover". Then she "woke up" and the dog was not there anymore, indicating she was alone. This concluded our filming process.

No comments:

Post a Comment