Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer - Edits: Success!

Today I worked on my peer edit review. My partner was Maya. I got a group of four people. Their project was filmed pretty good. However, they were missing many aspects. For one, Maya and I could not figure out the story-line. We watched it about 3 times. Yet, we still could not figure it out. So, we interpreted it. There was no voice-overs. In fact, there was no non diegetic sound. Along with this, there was interruptions in the background. Due to this, they have to either take out the audio or re - film. Another huge error they had was that there were no titles. The titles were major points towards the film. If there are no titles, you will not know who the director, producer, and production company and many other elements were. Lastly, they also exceeded the time limit. Their film was 2 minutes and 16 seconds. The time frame was supposed to be from 1 minute and 50 seconds to 2 minutes maximum. Maya and I enjoyed comparing our film to others to see areas we needed to improve in.


No comments:

Post a Comment