Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Reshoot Blog: Content with our film

When Maya and I filmed for the first time, we thought it looked great. The visuals were great. However, the audio wasn't. When I shouted in one film, it did not sound how we thought it would. Hence, we decided to do a voice-over. I shouted what I needed to as a video. I did not do it too close to the mic, as that was the problem last time. Along with this, we had another issue. When we added the dissolve transition, we wanted the characters to be in the same place. Yet, Maya was a bit taller than me. So the proportions were off. We filmed her again, but she was crouched down a little. Thankfully, the shot cut off at her chest. This was good for us because it did not show her knees. There was not much we had to re film. We were thankful for this because it meant we had to re edit less. Maya and I were glad we filmed using the storyboard. We were also glad we planned the transitions. We were glad because we could see what we messed up on. We hope our re edits come out as good as we plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment