Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR Final Task

I made my CCR for The Chase in my house. I had to make it in my house because we cannot go out. Due to the corona virus, I could not have Maya in my CCR. She would have been my interviewer. I would have done the same for her. However, due to the circumstances, my mom was the interviewer. We were not going to let the virus stop us from creating our CCR. As to uploading my CCR, it was quite tricky. It was a big upload. That was expected since it was over 10 minutes long. Since I was unable to upload it directly to Blogger, I tried to use Google Slides. However, I realized there was not a button for video uploads. But, there was one for YouTube videos. Hence, I decided to make my video into a YouTube video. I made it unlisted so no one could see it, but it can be viewed by anyone with the link. From here, I uploaded the video onto my Google Slides. Then, I imported the link onto Blogger. My CCR was nothing great. I admit that because I know I could do better. The virus stopped my access for me to do anything extraordinary. I am content with my CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment