Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of Final Task

I have worked with Maya for every assignment I have been given. I believe we are a good team. We work efficiently together, and we learn together. We plan on working together for the final project as well. Due to this, we have already began deciding what we are doing. Thankfully, we pretty much have the same viewpoints. This makes it easier to work with her. The reason for this is because we get along well, and we are able to come to conclusions and make decisions much easier. Maya is a very well organized person. I'm glad I've worked with her throughout this year.


Over the time period of this course, I have learned so much. Whether it be about editing, filming, or creating a storyboard, there are so many new things I have been introduced to. There are many talents that I am excited to use for the final task. Filming is a very tiring task, as there are many ways to angle your take. However, through all of the struggles, you are presented with your film. When you put a lot of work into a film, it turns out great. I'm very happy that Maya and I have made our films flowing and good. Editing is another amazing aspect of this class. I love piecing together our project, and seeing what we make it into. It is great to see our creation after putting hours of work into it.

A pitch is a Hollywood term used to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. It is usually with one sentence, and it gets the viewers wanting to hear more. Maya and I came up with three pitch ideas. The first one is "On the way to the party of her dreams, Rose faces a setback that makes her wish she never went out that night." The second one is "The plan is almost completed when Blake hitches a ride in Rose's car, yet her dreams are crushed through his actions." The last pitch is "A party turns bad with a simple text which leads to the fifth killing in Pinksville, a city that has never faced crime."

No comments:

Post a Comment