Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website


I visited a title website which features opening scenes from movies and television shows. Thus, I will be able to watch examples of opening scenes from horror movies. This will help me learn how Katelyn and my opening scene should look for the final project. To begin, I learned that for an opening scene the titles should be spread throughout the whole time. This is compared to them being squished in the first few or last few seconds. Also, the opening scene should represent the genre your whole movie would be. That is why Katelyn and mine should represent horror. Overall, I was intrigued that a website existed purely for opening scenes. This helped me learn the importance of titles in any movie or television show. It is important for numerous reasons. To explain, the audience decides if they are interested or not within the time of the opening scene. To add upon, the opening scenes has the titles which gives credit to who worked on the movie or television show. This credit goes to people who worked on different parts such as the storyline, sound, edits, script, and acting. All of theses things make the movie either successful or not. Katelyn and I will need to pay attention to all the small details for our final project to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment